Today Luc had his first doctor's visit. Everything is good with him. He has gained 4 ounces since we left the hospital! Also, no worries on the jaundice thing. He was very good at the doctor's. We had to change his diaper twice at the doctor's office - his first changing in public. I know it may be silly to be excited about his first diaper change in public but we are excited about every first thing.
Luc got a sponge bath today. We think he will like having a bath when he gets a full one cause he doesn't seem to mind the sponge bath. He really only gets fussy when he's hungry and it's time to eat. Then the only thing that calms him is getting fed. Oh and he's not fond of getting his diaper changed:)
Nicolas and I both managed to get naps today. At different times of course. My nap was this afternoon around lunch time and now after dinner I am zonked out again.
I have new soreness and discomfort now that I am moving around more than in the hospital. It's like my body has found new muscles that are sore and hurting cause I am starting to use them again. Unh. Today was ok for breast feeding.


No comments:
Post a Comment