Everything is good. My main complaints are serious heartburn. I don't really want to take medicine so sometimes I suffer but man it sure does help when I do. It's the difference of sleeping through the night. I've got a little bit of swelling but still wearing my rings. I've gained more weight than I am supposed to I think.... I've gained about 30 pounds already with still almost 2 months to go. oops :)
I've been feeling tired again but now that I'm not working all the time that should be much more manageable and I should still be able to get things done here at the house
Heartbeat was 136 - 140 something.
The midwife measured my uterus and it's on target. She also checked the baby's orientation because at the last ultrasound he was spread across my belly - head on one side butt on the other. Today he is head down. So that's good, apparently. I guess the idea is that he hopefully stays that way until he comes out.
Nicolas has been able to feel him move much more. And me too, he makes bigger movements now. Wondering if later I'll have the stories like others I know where the baby kicks and hurts them.
We have our childbirth class next weekend. We received a book in the mail to study.... Fortunately, it's an easy read.
Oh wow, my husband just called me on skype from his cellphone while he is in the bathroom and I am in the living room. Really, we are in the same house but he must have missed me something awful while he was in the bathroom.


No comments:
Post a Comment