Well, I was sick early on in pregnancy, same sore throat business, but this time it's different. Or maybe it's also worse this time around.
It's truly bizarre to have a sore throat and stuffed up head and go to lay down to rest and have to deal with heartburn. Currently, I'm sitting up and having heartburn.... ugh, make it go away. Even drinking water makes the heartburn worse and I need the water!
I did manage to take a nap. I haven't gotten anything done today, which is how it should be but I am usually a little more productive while sick. I'm going to veg on the couch for the rest of the evening.
Nico's out of town this week. We had our birth and labor class this past weekend, but I don't have enough brain power to write about it now :) It was good though :)


Hi Sweetie hope you are well. Love you Chris
ReplyDelete