Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

33 weeks, labor and birth class, new baby class

Not sick anymore. Yay!
We had a doctor's visit last week and everything was good. We talked to the midwife about questions we have about the labor and delivery stuff and how they feel about certain things. And now we are on weekly visits!  It's crazy...  so our next appointment is on Monday.


Labor and Birth Class
That was a busy weekend. 10-4 on Sat and Sun.  I think we gained a lot from class.  I had so many questions about what to expect and the class was very informative!

Parent Baby Connection
Not as satisfying as the Labor and Birth Class but got us thinking about some things and how we might want to approach certain things with the baby.

I've been talking to friends who have kids about their labors and other things.  I'm thinking a lot about labor lately. And starting to make lists of things like, things to pack for the hospital, things to get done before, etc.  I've been working on getting rid of clutter... ugh.... it's everywhere!

The baby is moving a lot.   He seems to have less room now. When he moves he runs into my ribs and stuff. He currently is having hiccups (I guess... he's moving with a rhythm and for a long time.)

We put together the glider. I mean Nicolas put together the glider. I tested it out, it's nice :) and we (I mean Nicolas) put up some shelves. I watched :)



The shelves next to the changing table which has some early baby gifts on it :)



Nicolas pulled the car seat out of the box and 'installed' it in the car and said "wow, that was easier than I expected." I'm now riding around with a car seat base in my backseat which feels very weird.



I've got to get some curtain rods to put up the valence that goes with the baby bedding :). I keep forgetting to take the tape measure upstairs.

I need to do some updated belly shots - will try to do those this coming week - helps if Nicolas is in town to take the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment