We went to my mom's this weekend. Friday night I woke up shortly after falling asleep with bad pains. I got sick! (I haven't thrown up in 2 years, so that was a big surprise) No more pumpkin for me....
We took some pictures this weekend but none of my belly.
Captain Peggy!
us on the boat
mom on the boat
This is not the boat we were on, but an out of state visitor to Beaufort. The boat is a Trumpy, I think on its way south from New Hampshire.
Nicolas couldn't resist taking a picture of the mirror in the men's room at dinner.
Jason and Stephanie at Fort Macon
The baby is moving more and more now. I can't wait for Nicolas to be able to feel him too!
We are almost 22 weeks/ 5 months. That's how far along we'll be this weekend. It's kind of crazy. The whole concept is still crazy. I had lunch with a friend yesterday who was 8 months pregnant.. Well, today the baby is out! It's just so crazy to think about growing a baby inside and then out it comes and now you have a new family member. tada!
It only took me 5 days to get this post finished.....








No comments:
Post a Comment