Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

20 weeks - Halfway!

Well, it's been a busy week.  Nicolas went to Florida for work and I followed him there on Wednesday and we stayed through the weekend. We had a good time visiting with family and enjoying the great weather at St. Augustine old town :) See pictures! I also got to have lunch with a friend.




Halfway there.... 4 and a half months left.  It's so crazy to think there is a little baby living and growing in my belly! Today I was lounging on the back porch and the little guy was very active in my belly. Like a little fish flopping against my insides :) I'm getting congratulations at work and a couple friends have asked me about having a baby shower. It all still feels unreal sometimes, like too good to be true and at the same time it's some concept I can't really wrap my head around completely. I'm starting to accept it anyway though and am asking Nicolas if he wants to come hold our baby (my belly). Nicolas has been speaking French to the baby too :)

Work has been pretty busy.  I'm going to pilates/yoga on tuesday mornings and love it :)

We haven't really done much preparation yet, well, any at all...  These next couple months are the holiday months and I have a feeling they are going to fly by.  We'll get into January and I'll be like, oh man, we have so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment