Luc pooped in the potty!!!! He has been asking to go potty when he needs to pee or poop, but so far had not matched up the urge to poop with sitting on the potty. A few days ago it was a poop on the bonus room floor. Yesterday, he kept saying peepee or potty but wouldn't do anything and we suspected it was a poop (he went pee many other times). Today, he kept saying peepee and we thought hmmm, maybe it's the poop again because he wasn't actually doing anything so I let him play for a few minutes in the bathroom without a diaper and next thing I know he's sitting on the potty (his little potty) and pushing! He finished a big poop and we all got excited and we flushed the poop but he kept reaching for the potty. Turns out he still had to poop! so he pooped in a diaper a few minutes later.... Otherwise, today he asked to peepee and peed in the potty most of those times. The exception was after his nap, he got out of his room and probably tried to go potty but wasn't able to pull his pants down, so he peed in his diaper. He is very aware now and very close! A few more days of asking and success and I may be ready to try underwear!! I bought him some Thomas and some Cars undies :)
Pregnant news: I have some pain in my sciatic region. I had the same with Luc. It just progressively gets worse. I'm not very happy about it and hoping some daily stretching will help a lot. I just have to remember to do the stretching. I guess I could have been stretching instead of writing this blog. Oh well... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment