Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

almost 16 weeks pregnant and Luc's potty training

Wow, time flies. We still haven't taken real belly pictures.  I'm wearing mostly maternity clothes, mostly for comfort but also so I don't stretch out my regular clothes. I've been up and down, tired then have some energy.

In a couple of weeks, Feb 13th, we have our next regular ob appointment. Then we have an ultrasound on Feb 20.  We will find out whether the baby is a boy or girl during that ultrasound.

I feel like there are a lot of things I'm supposed to write about but I can't think of them.



Luc is potty training.  For those of you who have been following, Luc has been 'potty training' since November :) Are we done? no. Are we making progress? Yes.  He is understanding the concept. He does well at preschool and daycare.  He does well at home when he feels like it.  Today he went diaperless for a little while. He was very happy to run pee in the potty all by himself. So he is good with pee.  However, the poop must catch him unaware because he pooped in the bonus room.   Yuck.  I bought underwear for Luc but I'm not sure when we will make the switch. I think he's ok to figure out the pee part of things but not sure about full potty training. We just have to figure out when we are ready to make the switch.


Luc is a little sick with a cold and his last front tooth on the bottom is coming in so he's been a little cranky at times and tired. I have not been able to look in his mouth to see if his 2 year molars are coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment