pumpkin (pum), eyes, mouth (mouf), train, choochoo, elmo (momo), please (peas), Luc (cuc), cup, spoon, milk, bottle (bobble), apple (bapple) eat, shoes, sock, shirt, mamma, daddy, mamé, nana, poppop, bannana (nana and banana are both said like 'nah'), potty, house, home, school, car, big truck, hands, book, go, see, doggie, cow, cookie, moon, zebra (bra), and many more that I can't think of. He recognizes way more words than this but these are the ones he says. We are so proud :) He recognizes some letters, mainly the letter A. He gets to do all kinds of things at Preschool. Painting and coloring and playdoh, they have been playing with little pumpkins and I'm sure he loves the trains there. Oh, that is definitely a new obsession. Trains. He likes Thomas the train and that's what he's going to be for Halloween.
He likes to watch Elmo's World on the computer.
He pulls me somewhere he wants me to go. Thankfully, he hasn't been doing full out trantrums but he is starting to get more upset when he doesn't get something he wants.
We just bought him a new potty that he picked out at Target. I guess we will start training him soon. He's very excited about potty stuff, but gets upset when we go potty - I'm guessing bc he wants to and can't do it 'on demand' yet.
He has changed a lot lately, becoming more like a little boy and less like a baby. Telling us what he wants and what he doesn't want. He's pretty good at saying no.
We are working on his sleep again. We think he's just not getting enough so we are starting to put him to bed earlier, he seems to get up at the same time and taking longer naps if we get him down for those earlier too.
We all had colds last week. Not fun....
I just realized I don't think I ever put up his info from his 18 month checkup. He was still in the 5th percentile for weight. I'll find the papers to add the exact stuff in here.
Luc made a pumpkin cookie at school.
We went for a walk at Hemlock Bluffs.
Luc went on rides and the carousel at the state fair. He was probably overwhelmed with so many new sensations. He waved to everybody on the carousel but I don't have a picture of that.










No comments:
Post a Comment