We have been trying to get pregnant since January. I was starting to give up but at the same time working harder. I managed to stick the endometriosis diet for 2 months and I think that was the main factor that helped me get pregnant. With all the difficulty we had before it was like I was on a race against time to conceive so my body wouldn't go back into full endometriosis state. Well, I think to avoid that I have to change my diet for the rest of my life. No fun. I'm not even as strict as I could be when I'm on it. No wheat, no dairy, no soy, no red meat, no sugar, and a whole bunch of other things to avoid. It's hard, I don't like it, but my body needs it to be that way.
So, now we are wait and see until 12 weeks or so, when the greatest risk of miscarriage has passed.
As for symptoms, I was/am very tired all the time. Afternoon naps and 9 hour nights are a good combo for me these days. I'm very nauseous all the time. It gets worse in the evening. I'm taking B6 which seems to be helping a lot. For a few days I was gagging at everything. I have not thrown up though. The nausea is no fun. I'm not getting quite enough water because drinking water makes me feel worse usually. Otherwise, I'm kind of keeping up with Luc and some household things. I'm keeping up with my job. We got a Christmas tree and decorated and I'm hoping today I can clean a little.
Here is the ultrasound. The stuff between the tiny vertical lines is the baby stuff, I guess the dark stuff is fluid? The doctor pointed out the yolk sac and I think that's included in the 'baby stuff' on the picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment