Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of Preschool and other things

Today was Luc's first day of preschool.  In a way it seems too early for him to go to school. Like, how could this happen so fast, he's not ready! But we think he really is ready.  He's almost a year and a half. He's still so close to being a baby. He's out of that baby stage though. He is full-on toddler. Walking, running, climbing. Eating and drinking on his own. Talking to us, in English and French. He knows what he likes and what he wants. We think he had a great time today. He did not cry when I dropped him off. He apparently asked for me a couple times but then continued playing or whatever activity they were doing. He ate most of his lunch.  He looked like he was still going strong and busy when I picked him up 4 hours later. His teacher said he did great :) We'll see how the adjustment goes after a couple weeks. 

After I dropped him off, I got in my car to leave and felt an overwhelming urge to cry. He probably did better with the first day of school than I did.






These pictures are just because and were from the other day.












No comments:

Post a Comment