Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

busy busy busy...

Hmmm,  I know there are things I need to write about....

Luc is rolling over!  He goes from on his tummy to his back, but not yet from on his back to on his tummy.  He is close though, so close :)  We are all ridiculously in love with him and think he is the cutest thing ever!  Nicolas has a hard time resisting picking him up and squeezing him when he is napping.  He smiles at people. He wiggles in our arms when he's excited.  His eyes light up and he smiles when we squeak his red bird friend for him.  He's a sweet boy :)

Nico's mom is here. So I've been getting little breaks here and there.  Not to mention all the cooking she does!!  Yeah, it's a break.

Luc was baptized this past weekend.  We did a joint baptism with my friend Julie for her daughter.  It was a very special event, had lots of family and good times.  Luc wore his great grandfather's christening gown from 1913!  It is beautiful and I was super paranoid he would rip it or spit on it.   

I'm really struggling with eating.  We had a lunch after the baptism and Julie's mom brought some wonderful cakes.  Well,  my body seems more sensitive than ever to all the 'good' food.   I suspect I'm having reactions to sugar and maybe some other things....  Luc seems to be paying the price of me eating badly as well..... lots of spitting up and he's not sleeping as well.  So, no more sugar for me :(  and I think tomatoes. and who knows what else.  I guess I'll get tested again.  


Breastfeeding update:  Hmmm, Luc's still only getting breastmilk.  I had a clogged duct yesterday but I think it's working itself out.  I am pumping some so that Nicolas and I can go out by ourselves or so that I can go out by myself.  We are going to go to the movies!!!! woohoo!  Thank you, Genevieve!  :)   I've determined that the standard pump parts just don't fit and that was part of the problem, so I ordered an adapter and that seems to be a little better.  I don't feel like my supply is going to shut down anymore so that is good, I just wish he would go back to sleeping through the night. I'm tired all the time.  He has gained a little since our doctor's visit but not much.  





I don't get enough of the pictures and videos on here... you should be facebook friends with us to see all of the ones Nico puts up, or come visit us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment