Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Update for saturday

Saturday must be poop day! We'll see if he keeps this up but it's been Saturday poops for a couple weeks now.

We got the windows on the Mazda tinted. I love it! It looks good and cuts all the glare making it more comfortable for our little boy to hang out in.

We are on our way to check out Pittsboro for lunch. Leaving the house was delayed because of the saturday poop but hopefully, there will still be some place open still for lunch.

I've been tracking Luc's sleep and naps for a couple weeks now. I haven't really come up with any plan, but I think he needs to go to sleep for the night a little earlier than he has been. He still resists sleeping during the day until he gets really fussy then he crashes out. About half the time if I put him down he goes without resisting sleep and falls asleep calmly within a few minutes. And he only sleeps for 40 minutes.

Luc is talking more. More consonant and vowel sounds (mostly vowels). He talks a lot when he's frustrated or tired too. Last week there was a lot of high pitched squeaking.

Yesterday was a big day! Nicolas had his United States Citizenship Oath Ceremony. So he is now an American Citizen.

Today, we had a late lunch and walked around in Pittsboro. We ate at S&T Soda Shop. Nicolas got a Dr. Pilk's Fizz (he chose chocolate soda, with banana pudding ice cream). I thought it was a good choice :) I had an orangeade -yum.

Nicolas went to Kansas City for a few days for work.

Luc has decided he needs to eat in the middle of the night. I was pretty happy with the other arrangement (sleeping 11pm til 6:30am). Now I go feed him around 3 or 4am every night.

We are looking forward to a trip to Nana's next weekend. Nicolas will be out this week Mon -Thurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment