We had a doctor's visit this morning. Heart rate was normal. He said I seem to be measuring at an average size baby. (I hope!) He said to use the 5-2 rule instead of 5-1-1 for when to call when I am in labor. Apparently, 5-2 is contractions are 5 minutes apart for at least 2 hours. He also asked us if we had any tips for appartment rentals in Paris because he is going there on vacation. So, anyone have a good site for weekly rentals in Paris? We are on weekly visits now. The doctor said unless there is a reason to, he won't do an internal exam until 39 weeks. (40 is the due date). Unless there is a medical reason, our doctor doesn't induce until 2 weeks after the due date (March 7, so latest will be March 21). I'm hoping that he comes BEFORE my due date! Nico's mom is arriving on Feb 24 and keeps telling us to make sure the baby waits to be born until she gets here.
I'm feeling ok. Just tired and usual complaints. Feeling big :) Still some moodiness, I think it stems from the being tired and maybe hungry, seems to happen more often around 5pm. I'm still having Braxton Hicks contractions. I think they have increased but it's hard to tell. Maybe I just notice them more, because I think, hmmm, are they going to turn into real labor contractions??!!
We finished the birth plan and made copies. I'm closer to having our hospital bags packed but not quite. It's hard cause some stuff I would pack, I use every day.... I have another load of laundry to wash, it was fun buying the clothes we still need for the first few months. Everything is so cute! I'm not sure we are going to do anything else to the room as far as decorating goes, so I should take some final shots of the baby's room.


No comments:
Post a Comment