Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

29 weeks update, in third trimester now!

We had a doctor's checkup last week. I passed my glucose screen! Peggy went with us and got to hear the heartbeat. Everything is still going well.  My low back muscles (ok, my butt...) have been giving me trouble again but worse.  Yesterday, we had to cut a mall trip short because I could hardly walk. Some days are more hormonal than others. Yesterday was rough all around. The solution was to come home and crawl into bed.  :)
Heartburn is returning, maybe I'll try to eat better :)






it's not right to just have pictures of me!




I'm finished with work (mostly).  I won't be going in like regular but I have a couple documents to finish up so will probably work from home the first week in Jan.

We picked up the glider and it barely fit in my car. That was a couple weekends ago.  Yesterday, we picked up the bedding set.  I just didn't want to wait, I want to have it so we can see it in the room!   I'm not sure about the bumpers...

The glider is mostly in the box, one cushion on top of the changing station.  :)




We've had Joe since just after Thanksgiving. Pregnancy hormones and dog sitting don't go well together. Way less tolerance. And last week nico was out of town.  One day I locked myself in my room and prayed he wouldn't scratch the door to pieces. I cried and slept and he whined but left me alone. Thankfully, he waited until this week while Nico is here to poop all over the house in the night. Why didn't Joe wake me to go out? oh well...  just one more night (hopefully!, the airports in Europe have been a mess because of the snow, hopefully, Joe's parents can get home)

Thank heavens he's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment