Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

27 weeks pregnant, big changes for Luc

I am 27 weeks pregnant and had been feeling pretty decent physically, but now starting again with the aches and pains. Waking up with hip pain in the middle of the night and not being able to sleep.   This is my last week in the second trimester. According to baby center the baby is about 2 pounds and 14 or so inches long.

Otherwise, I am still on the thyroid journey and have stopped eating wheat and dairy. Yes, it is very very difficult. Yes, I have noticed improvement in my health since changing my diet. A little more energy or motivation and less intestinal issues :) I have an appointment with the new doctor this week so we will see how that goes.

We go for an ultrasound on Thursday this week. I had a regular checkup last week and everything was ok. I passed my 1 hour glucose test so that is great.  They did tell me that my iron is low though, so I am taking supplements for that. I was taking liquid iron, when they tell you it can make your teeth black believe it. I am now taking a pill supplement instead and I know what it tastes like to brush your teeth with baking soda. And yes, my teeth have returned to normal.

We are working on the baby's room, well, the guest room/baby room. Got a glider today, found a great price on a barely used glider and ottoman from a friend! I just couldn't see removing the glider from Luc's room. I rock him to sleep still sometimes.  I picked out all the bedding for the girl crib and some other things for the room. We rearranged the furniture to make room for crib and changing table. We are so excited to be getting Luc's new bed on Tuesday! I ordered some fun sheets for it and I know he will be happy - it has concrete mixers on it!


We were thinking about stopping the pacifier for Luc when the new bed came but Nicolas just decided to take it away already. Wow, he really liked that thing. He has only asked for it a couple times but bed time is totally different now, he won't let us leave the room and we are not "cry it out" people... and we feel sorry for him losing his pacifier ....  Hopefully, the new bed will distract him a little...

We have also been trying underwear when we are home or on the weekends. Well, he is having some accidents, he tells us but usually after he has started going (pee or poop).

I think I have a lot of pictures to put up....  I mean, Luc turned 2 and had a party! and my belly is growing...


Happy Birthday Luc!!





Happy Easter Everyone!



First Haircut at the haircutters:


Mommy and Luc outing: Go see dirt (construction site). They weren't working so we walked right up to this steam roller!!! Luc is practicing his smile :)


Birthday train

Daddy is very proud of his play-doh spaghetti, Luc loves the play-doh!!


Morning time photo shoot (Luc's new outfit and mommy's belly)







Silly boy:

No comments:

Post a Comment