So Luc wasn't ready for underwear or we weren't ready for underwear or something, so he is usually in diapers. After a few poops in the underwear (a poop and pee in ToysRus...) we just keep him in diapers. Somedays, he is dry all day and some days, he refuses to go potty and goes in his diaper instead.
Mamé left this morning to go back to France. Man, we will miss her! Luc started crying when we walked out of the airport. We had a really good visit though. She got him a bike, which he can ride now! (it has training wheels) he is pretty good at steering and he figured out the pedals. We went to some kids museums. Mamé took him to school most days. I got a lot of help while she was here.
Luc is talking up a storm. He hears something and says "Do you hear?". There is so much he says. I can't remember what all, but he repeats full sentences. He learned a lot of French too this past month :)
We go to Luc's 2 year check up this Thursday.
Funny story: Luc doesn't want to take his nap sometimes. Well, usually he doesn't want to sleep but he will play in his room or in the bed. Left on his own he will play for a LONG time even though he is tired. I have been going in to rock him to sleep and it doesn't take very long. Sometimes while he is playing, Nicolas will talk through the webcam for Luc to "Go to sleep" and Luc runs to his bed. He lays down and within minutes he is asleep. It's so funny. It's nice :)
I had a doctor's visit last week. They listened to the heartbeat but didn't tell us the rate. I'm measuring about right. The only thing that is still worrisome is the thyroid problem. My levels are still low even while increasing my medication. I am tired and run down feeling all the time. I am feeling a little better but it's not enough to feel normal. I am seeing a new specialist on Tuesday next week and hopefully they will be able to figure this out. The baby has their own thyroid so it's not as much of a concern at this point in the pregnancy but I would like to feel better!


No comments:
Post a Comment