Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

10 and a half months

Luc is getting more vocal.  A few weeks ago he started 'singing'.  He's saying aah over and over, and sometimes eh, which we translate as hey.  He practices other sounds but he's not doing the typical baba, gaga, dada stuff.

Today, I'm pretty sure he stood up on his own. I mean I looked over and he was standing and the only thing in front of him was roomba...  Nico will say that he used that to push up but seriously roomba is REALLY low to the ground! A couple weeks ago, the yoga instructor said he stood up by himself but I didn't see it so that doesn't count either. We are going to baby and me yoga class :)

He's been eating cheerios like crazy!  He hasn't thrown up in a while from eating so knock on wood.  He still spits up/throws up occasionally which convinces me he has and always has had reflux.  He has eaten cheerios, black beans, peas(he didn't really like) , rice, and oatmeal. I think he has made serious progress and I'm hoping he'll be able to eat his own birthday cake.  I'm going to try a dairy free cake for him.

Luc and I are both sick and Nico is out of town for work.  My mom and Malcomb came this weekend and were a HUGE help.  It was awesome!  It's like return of the crud that we had in France, hopefully, it won't get bad... trying to get better!

I lost my phone - traumatic...  lost any pictures and videos I took since Dec 6.....

Luc is getting 3 teeth right now, one on the bottom front and two top teeth.  He already has one on the bottom, not sure if I put that in a post yet.


The last time I weighed him I just put him the scale with his clothes and everything so he was 18 pounds, 14 ounces!

No comments:

Post a Comment