Nicolas shaved! ok, so that was last week! I started writing but didn't finish.
Luc weighed 10 pounds 4 ounces this morning. On Wednesday he was 8 weeks old.
He's pooping about every 4-7 days. We are waiting for his next poop. Tomorrow will be 7 days. We are traveling so this could be VERY interesting... hopefully, it will be contained in the diaper!
He grabbed onto the bird today (ok, that was also a week ago!):
We are on our first road trip all together. Man, I felt like a circus trooping into the hotel. Nico insisted that we could bring everything in when we checked in. So, I had two bags and the stroller and a rolling suitcase and he had the pack n play and a rolling suitcase and his computer bag and I still ended up sending him back to the car to get my computer and the baby gym. Then when he started to get ready for bed, he realized his toiletries were in the car! so, another trip down! but he took his suitcase back down after getting his clothes out for tomorrow and just brought the toiletries bag up. So, if you are wondering why we had so much stuff, this is a 10 day trip! This hotel is just for one night on our way to Jacksonville.
Luc did pretty good in the car. The first hour or two he looked pretty mad. Then he got really tired and slept. I even had to wake him to eat at one stop. Hopefully, this does not mean a long 'awake' night tonight. We are pretty tired and ready to crash out.
For a future post, I have pictures of Nico's shaving progression. I have some more videos and Easter pics and I still owe everyone updated pictures of Luc's room.


No comments:
Post a Comment