OK, so I'm finished with breakfast :) Now, off to work! Well, I'll brush my teeth first...
Friday, November 12, 2010
Eating Breakfast
I'm late for work. But a girl has to eat breakfast right? And that's not something you hurry along if you can help it. I haven't been feeling that great this week. I have some sinus congestion and I've been tired. It's increasingly difficult to focus at work. That's probably a mix of pregnancy hormones making me confused and a feeling like I should be focused on getting ready for baby instead of 'work' things. I'm becoming a hot chocolate addict. It helps me feel more awake at work (especially when I slip a tiny bit of coffee into it). My appetite has been increasing. When I eat a meal, I still want more food even though I clearly had plenty. Craving more sweets too.
Labels:
second trimester
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Your pictures are so cute!
ReplyDeleteEat as much as your body tells you to...Baby Celle is happier when you do. =)