Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Busy busy

Well, this is certainly a busy time of year and this year is very different for us since not only are we thinking about christmas presents and thanksgiving plans and cooking, we are also thinking about what to buy for baby.  So this past weekend we took a last minute trip to IKEA in Charlotte.  We now have a crib, changing station and shelf. Long day. Lots of time in the car and lots of time at IKEA.  That was Saturday.  Sunday we spent the day putting together the new furniture (Nico) and cleaning/organizing the office(Thursall) so we could move the futon in there (Nico did the heavy lifting all day.)   I had another busy day today while Nico worked. I had the day off but spent it cleaning and running errands to prepare for our mountain trip (and now packing).   We have a doctor's appt tomorrow morning then we pick Genevieve up from the airport and head to a Thanksgiving trip in the mountains.

Crib:


Changing table:

futon into the office. This is where Nicolas works all day!



Hopefully, I won't be too tired tonight after these busy few days to take belly shots (when Nico stops working... he went back up to the office after dinner....) I'm taking a break from standing and moving about to sit and write this.

Crying seems to be my new hobby, especially after a long day. Nicolas has been helping me through these better than I could have hoped for.    I still have some heartburn and it's worse at night.  I have also noticed I am hot more often. At work, it's an office full of guys and you'd think they would be complaining it's hot before I am but I walk around most of the morning feeling hot.  I'm feeling big and still getting tired after long days (my long day is a regular person short day most of the time)



I think I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions. Well, I think I have started feeling them more often, maybe i had them all along..  My uterus seems to get really hard and feels a little funny for a minute or so and then back to normal.  I notice it at night when I'm lying down getting ready to go to sleep.

The baby is moving a lot.  Well, it's not like he moves all the time, just when he does it is much stronger and it's more often that I notice it. Nicolas finally felt the baby move through my belly. Yay!  It wasn't what he expected so he may have missed it the first few times.

ok, so that picture above was AUGUST 8/29!

here we are in November, this is the last time I put on these clothes for a while...










No comments:

Post a Comment