Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

almost 30 weeks, myrtle beach, etc

I keep thinking about all the stuff to write on the blog but now I can't think of anything! haha!

Sorry we haven't been posting regular belly pictures...  By the time we get Luc to sleep I'm not up for taking pics and I don't think about it during the day. I do have some nice shots from our myrtle beach trip so I'll post those.

We went to Myrtle Beach for 5 days and had a great time even though the weather was not really warm. We did Medieval Times dinner and lovely seafood dinners. It's official, my favorite fish is grouper. I couldn't really eat fish when I was pregnant with Luc but this time around it is fine! We went to the beach and played in the sand and went to the indoor pool. By the last day Luc was 'swimming' around by himself. He had inflatable floating things on his arms. He liked to play with his motorcycle and truck in the sand :)  He liked to jump in the waves and watch the coquina shells in the water.

here are some pics, in no particular order!


going on the skywheel...

Saying hi to dinosaurs at Broadway


Medieval Times - we were in the section for the Yellow Knight!

The pool

Skywheel again






We had an ultrasound last week. The placenta had moved pretty high up and was out of the way so no worries! :)  It was the fastest ultrasound ever, 8 minutes....  we've been lucky with timing on going to the ob's office but they have some serious scheduling issues.  And the pictures they gave us were awful...  But baby looks great so that's all that matters!

Luc talks all the time and we understand him most of the time.  He is getting at least one of his 2 year molars. We are having a hard time with naps and night time sleeping lately.  He is saying more words in French when we prompt him. He knows there is another 'language'.  He is 'counting' in French too.


We went to look at a French preschool for Luc.  I really like it but it's over 20 minutes one way so we will be taking him for 9:30 start and picking him up at 12:30....  I will try to coordinate some things in that part of town but we'll see. We will do either 2 or 3 days a week there starting in September.  Well, that's the tentative plan. We will still take Luc maybe 1 or 2 days to his current preschool. We still have to figure out what we want to do.  The school is taught like French preschool, following their curriculum and looks really great. The teachers are native French speakers and all the teachers and kids speak French only.


Train Day in Cary:


waiting to drive the firetruck:






ugh, I can't get the videos to show up.....  Will try to post later...





No comments:

Post a Comment