We are starting to think about baby names. I haven't talked to Nicolas yet, but I'm not sure I want to tell anyone what we decide until the baby is born. We'll see. I think it will take us a while to figure it out and decide anyway. We want to have a name that is ok in English and French and not too unique or too popular. We are open to suggestions :) but don't get offended if we don't use them.
We registered for birth and baby classes at the hospital. We won't do those for a few months but we had to sign up by week 14, which is tomorrow.
I think I am going to tell my manager at work next week. I want to be able to wear more comfortable clothes and not worry about how much it shows that I am pregnant. I'm nervous though.
Sometimes I look down and think "Holy cow, am I really pregnant? Is there really a baby growing in there? Did it really happen?" and then "Oh, I hope it goes ok..." and then "It has to go ok!" and then "Oh my gosh, I'm actually pregnant, there is a baby in there!!!"


No comments:
Post a Comment