Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Still sick, when does it end? (Whine Session)

Seriously, I haven't gone into much detail but this is driving me nuts. I know I'm lucky that I haven't actually thrown up, but right now I want to just sleep to get away from feeling sick. It's really feeling sick for weeks. I know all you moms out there are like, yeah, well, went through it... but i just want to whine and know why??? What is the freaking point here?

On another note, today is 11 weeks.... I have serious bloating all the time or maybe it's a baby in my belly that's making it stick out like that. It's hard to tell and they say you are not really supposed to show yet, but I prefer to think of it as baby belly instead of super bloating.

Thank heavens that horrible pain in my rear end is starting to get better. By the end of the day I could hardly get up from sitting.

I have a pain in my hip from sleeping, I think I'll try a pillow between my legs. I'm used to sleeping mostly on my back but switched several weeks ago because it felt better on my hiney muscles.


My sister-in-laws have told me that I absolutely must put cream on my belly, boobs, and hips to prevent stretch marks. Well, everything I've read says it doesn't matter what you do, you either get them or not due to genetics or skin or hormones or something. So, I'll use the preventative measures anyway and am putting shea butter and apricot oil all over myself semi-religiously. Ironically, I already have stretch marks....

My poor husband doesn't understand when I feel crappy because I feel sick. Which is almost all the time. And so he's excited about something or wants to go do something and I am like, ugh, really? I don't feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment